Men's English Stretch Cord Pant Khaki
Stretch Cotton English Corduroy men’s pant is, by all menswear standards, the world’s finest corduroy pant available today.
At the outset of World War II, the British Government published official fabric construction guidelines for all British wartime fabrics. 8-wale cotton corduroy had the designation #3100 and to this day, Brisbane Moss of West Yorkshire adheres to this 80 year old definitive standard.
Brisbane Moss classic 8-wale cotton corduroy with just a touch of Lycra, imported from England, and sewn with full American gentlemen’s sizing by Chardan Ltd in Thomson, Georgia.
- Full Relaxed Fit, Plain Front
- Fully Adjustable Waistband
- Waist Runs True to Size
- * Will fit differently than Castaway Corduroy *
- Available in 37" Unfinished Inseam only
Fabric & Care:
- 8 Wale Corduroy
- Dry Clean Only
- Imported from Brisbane Moss, England
- Sewn in the USA